Thursday, July 3, 2008

ROXY spokesmodel search.

Photobucket

ROXY is on the hunt for a spokesmodel. To me this is a very exciting thing, I am learning more and more that the things that excite me do not exactly line up with the rest of the city's idea of exciting, proving once again that I don't really belong. Toronto was the only Canadian stop on the tour, an open casting call held at Boathouse, with a surprisingly small turn out of girls with the dream of representing ROXY on a global scale.

Alas, my name was not called as one of the three finalists, but dreams are not shattered yet. 
In addition to the spokesmodel search ROXY is accepting video pitches to have your wildest dreams brought to life with a 10,000 dollar bonus from ROXY. The competition is going to be tough, check back for updates.


Photobucket

No comments: